Regular exercise and a healthy balanced varied diet can be great not only for healthy skin, your metabolism, happier mood, healthy weight, looking radiant, your overall health but also healthy love life.
10 tips to boost appeal within a balanced diet. :
· Drinking plenty of water- can help lower your weight and improve your skin,
· Fruit and vegetables- such as berries, oranges and papaya are great as snacks , rich in antioxidants vitamins A, C and E and can help reduce wrinkles,
"Some people find produce erotic. Bananas, asparagus, cucumbers, and carrots speak for themselves.
Avocados were prized by the Aztecs, who called them "testicle trees" because they grow in pairs. Ancient Greeks and Romans feasted on figs to promote potency. Pomegranates were also known as "love apples."
Ancient civilizations were on to something. Fruits and vegetables are loaded with vitamins and minerals required to produce the sex hormones necessary for sexual arousal and pleasure."
Green leafy vegetables e.g. Swiss chard rich in antioxidants can slow down ageing process and improve your skin.
· Chocolate- chocolate can lower blood pressure.
"The Aztec emperor Montezuma's chocolate consumption is legendary. Rumour has it that he drank 50 glasses of honey-sweetened chocolate a day in the name of virility.
Perhaps Montezuma valued chocolate for its feel-good qualities too. Cocoa beans contain phenylethamine, a compound that triggers the release of endorphins, compounds associated with pleasure.
Cocoa powder processed without alkaline provides the biggest bang for the buck. It contains the highest levels of the antioxidants associated with lower blood cholesterol levels, reduced inflammation in blood vessels, and maximum blood flow. Darker chocolate contains more cocoa powder." WebMD
· Honey- In its purest organic form honey has been proven to help skin healing.
"Ever wonder where the term "honeymoon" came from?
Centuries ago, newlyweds in Europe drank honey wine during the first month of marriage to improve their sexual stamina. As a bonus, the long-ago lovebirds also got small amounts of beneficial vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants from honey." WebMD
· Oysters have been found to be a good source of Zinc which is good for skin, enhancing sexual health such as testosterone and sperm count
·Oily fish such as salmon can reduce depression-"Salmon harbours an abundance of omega-3 fats, which qualifies it as a natural mood booster," says registered dietician and author or The Good Mood Diet, Susan Kleiner."Salmon also supplies large amounts of vitamin D. Researchers at the University of Toronto have found that vitamin D appears to work in the brain like many antidepressant medications do: by raising levels of serotonin, a neurotransmitter that induces feelings of calm and banishes bad moods." WebMD
· Nuts-are rich in omega 3 fats, good for prostate health, hair and skin
· Soya beans have been found to help lower your blood cholesterol, improve skin condition and lower body weight
· Exercise has also been found to be good for sex life by improving your circulation, managing your blood pressure and help you look better and feel happier.
Remember however there is no one super food or one solution. However a diet that is healthy and balanced together with an active lifestyle can help you achieve good health.
Happier people can be more attractive to the opposite sex
"couple that eat together sleep together" So eating on the go, in front of your TV with no conversation is not really good for your love life.
For specialised Diet and Nutrition advice seek the advice of a Professional Dietitian and Nutritionist Tabby kabeer